Minecraft TNT Decoration

Minecraft Mania is still going strong here in this vertically challenged mom's house! Today we are making our Minecraft dynamite birthday party decorations! My son loves to cover everything in lava and to blow up anything in site! He may be a demolisher when he grows up! lol But because the dynamite is his favorite, I want to make sure to have them as a strong feature during our Minecraft birthday party! As he keeps reminding, it's his party and he's going to be in charge! lol So we must have dynamite! I have made three of them, adjusting my technique each time for a dynamic dynamite! After creating the video below, I corrected the TNT so that they all align correctly. So when you print your Free Minecraft Dynamite Templates they will be the correct size! Enjoy! Please ask any questions below and I will answer them asap! Have a Blast at your Minecraft Birthday Party!



You can download your Free Minecraft Dynamite Template here. 

Comments

Popular Posts